Subject: [Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Jun 19 05:48:10 2007

I Think Drank (Dranco) Fermie was the brother of Enrico but added an e
and anglicised his firts name to detract from his Italian roots as he
didn't want to be associated with atomic power..
As to Frank Dermie, wasn't he the doctor who discovered Neuro dermietis?

Douglas Marsden Sharp - all of which are real names :-)
BTW - I actually knew Richard was Richard Man