Subject: [Leica] OT: Survey of Photographer's website requirements
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 19 11:02:22 2007

I'm getting my new York drivers license today. Is it brown and black?
Trading in my blue Oregon one for it.
This is so I can drive back from Portland Oregon seeing it the first time in
a year to pick up a bunch more of my stuff. Like a my Leicas. Which I like.

So I'll be coming back from Portland again second week of July.
Sticking to the interstate and taking hiways 70, 40 and 81.
Instead of northern routes as I've experienced.

This time round I'm hoping I can Blog some of it.

I'm also going to drive up the coast if the weather is good from Sacramento
to Portland for the 4th of July.

On 6/19/07 7:48 AM, "Daniel Ridings" <dlr@dlridings.se> typed: