Subject: [Leica] Paypal et al.
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Jun 19 12:05:03 2007

Hi Robert,

As said: If it goes oke no problem. If it goes wrong it goes REALLY wrong.
I can't remember how you paid me for the lens I've sold you a few years
ago but it went oke.
Lately I had an American buyer who insisted on paying by check. Then he
harassed me with several mails asking if I had received the payment
while it takes at least two weeks to be cleared. And then I have to
swallow something like $20 of unexpected fees.
As Nathan said, within the EU the IBAN system works very well. Outside
the EU I really like paypal. It is fast and at least I know what the
charge will be.
Being paid by Western Union is oke also. But paying with Western Union
is out of the question unless I really KNOW the seller.
Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema