Subject: [Leica] OT: Ramblings - delete if not interested
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Wong Fei Hung)
Date: Tue Jun 19 22:21:32 2007

LUG isn't what I worry about per se. Not only am I a minority, I also
belong to a minority religion. No need to make it too obvious. OTOH,
my posts at photo.net, rangefinderforum.com, martial arts forums
still show my full names.

At 09:19 PM 6/19/2007, Brian Reid wrote:
>I don't believe that there is any increase in privacy gained by
>putting your full name into the body of a message while putting only
>your first name into the header.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Ramblings - delete if not interested)