Subject: [Leica] Catching up my PAW
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Jun 20 13:38:21 2007

Richard,

No, the Canon Powershot-3  I used produces rather low contrast color JPGs
(at least for my taste). I edited them all with channelmixer, histogram and
gradation curves, as most of the R-D1s pix, too. But the Canon pix need more
fiddling.

The firefighters were using a kind of special extinguishing foam which is
said to work better than water only. At the end of the drill they all looked
like little children coming out of the bubble bath.

Thanks for looking
Didier

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Catching up my PAW)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Catching up my PAW)