Subject: [Leica] Img: Studio lights
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Sun Jun 24 10:10:18 2007

Disclaimer: OT equipment (is there such a thing?)

Self-assigned task. A long-term group of West Roxbury MA kids who grew
up together and still meet up, still friends, after what, 50-plus years?
And me, an outsider who married in, there to take pictures. I set up my
little portrait studio and entreated each to sit for my camera (Rollei
MX-EVS or 3.5C Xenotar, Foma 200, Presycsol), and here are the results.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbunl

Bill h.