Subject: [Leica] Hoppy came to visit
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jun 24 16:46:42 2007

Marty:  Thanks for these.  The Wit and Wisdom of Hoppy has become something
to look forward to on the LUG.  So it's nice to see the gentleman himself
captured by someone else.  You must have caught his character well, as he
looks like the kind of person who would have a Hoppy sense of humor.  Even
with a bit of IR magenta :-)

Looking forward to the rest.  And Hoppy, if you're reading this, have fun
on holiday!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Hoppy came to visit)