Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 25 not what you think
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 24 19:07:21 2007

I thought that you were going to get those fabulous images of outrageous
gays in full regalia.  Well, Pride in Atlanta was all business so nothing
startling this week.  As I was walking to the festival I was reminded again
of how little old Atlanta remains.  This image is of an old Craftsman home
that survives because the person who donated the money for the Symphony Hall
and the major art museum wanted it left alone.  So it still stands in the
center or glass and concrete curtain wall constructs:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+25/PAW25_oldnew.jpg.html

This next one is the proud owner of two "puppies"  They did attract a lot of
attention:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+25/PAW25_justpuppies.jpg.html

OK, we are at the major Pride festival in Atlanta and I find this teenage
boy who has broken into a children's ride that was closed because of rust
and he does the gangsta thing:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+25/PAW25_inhood.jpg.html

Last for this week is someone is the plaza surrounding the symphony hall and
the fine arts museum on a glorious Sunday afternoon.  Where are the people?

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+25/PAW25_caged.jpg.html

Enjoy the upcoming week and thanks for all the images.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 25 not what you think)