Subject: [Leica] Hoppy came to visit
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon Jun 25 00:41:29 2007

Jeffery said:

>How about a picture of Marty? It is conspicuously absent on Steve
>Barbour's page of "Leica-Using Photographer

Steve could always use the one of me, by me that is here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/Japan/File0704.jpg.html
The Summicron I shot this with was pretty nice most of the time,
the secondary glass was somewhat, um, shoddier?

And yes, my M8 magenta-izes like a demon.  Still working on getting
some IR cut filters.

Hoppy also has plenty of me and Anita that he took.  I thought I'd
leave them for him to post.

Marty

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!