Subject: [Leica] Lightroom won't open D40x NEF's!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jun 25 09:28:24 2007

On 6/25/07 4:23 AM, "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan@nathanfoto.com> typed:

> Mark,
>
> You probably just need to update the Adobe raw converter, which is
> used by both Lightroom and Photoshop:
> http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html
>
> According to the info there, while the latest versions of Camera Raw
> (4.0 and 4.1) do require PS CS3, they will work with Lightroom 1.0.
> And the D40x is listed as one of the compatible cameras for 4.1.
>
> Nathan

But if that new converter takes out my old one I wont have Photoshop with
bridge any more for my new shots.
Bummer!

If there was a way to have both converters on your system at the same time
that would be great but I have a feeling its a central folder kind of thing
for use of a more than one application. The adobe folder in other words.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Lightroom won't open D40x NEF's!)