Subject: [Leica] FS: Its Friday somewhere and I'm running out of time...
From: markc at binaryfaith.com (Mark Cohen)
Date: Wed Jun 27 22:54:45 2007

Greetings,

I've got an M7 that has only had 7 rolls through it.. Unfortunately,
it looks like its had more because for the first few weeks of its
life, I had it on my neck.. So there is a slight wear mark near the
flash sync cover. Not really that bad.. Just doesn't look new.

That being said, I need to sell it. I'm getting Married in August and
found out that the Fiancee's family can't help as much as we need..

So, I'd like to get somewhere around 1800.00 for it, I've got the
box, papers, strap, extra battery cover and a neoprene strap for it
as well.. I can even throw in a grip.

If you don't need it, but know someone who does, please forward this
along.

Thanks,

-Mark Cohen

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] FS: Its Friday somewhere and I'm running out of time...)