Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Loner Redux & My first Friday Flower
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri Jun 29 11:06:46 2007

Thanks for all the encouragement. Following several good suggestions, I
cropped and adjusted as best as I could in Lightroom.

The subject was very reluctant. I sensed he was annoyed. I pressed the
shutter. A second later he was gone.

Note to Self: Always have a 50mm lens with you.

M5 (Sonny Carter's) | 35mm F2.0 UC-Hexanon | Fuji Superia 1600 |
Lightroom cropping & tweaking

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/Houston/West+End+Pub-5.jpg.html

My first Friday flower: Morning glory and barbed wire.

Canon EF | Canon 50mm 1:1.4 S.S.C. | New Kodak Portra 160 NC

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/backroads/0046281-R1-052-24A-1.
jpg.html

Thanks for looking.

Wayne