Subject: [Leica] My first Post
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jul 2 14:40:34 2007

Hi Ali (or is it Yazdi?)

Welcome here. You will gain much experience if you post your images often.
Nice naming tradition in your family.

Narges 3 is my favourite. Narges 5, as well as some others, are not 100%
properly focused, in my opinion. Did you use a rangefinder camera? When
shooting faces close up, try to focus the eye, not the glasses' border, for
instance.
Didier

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] My first Post)