Subject: [Leica] Old Cars and Great Monochrome Shots
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jul 3 03:33:50 2007

Seems to be a popular way to pimp up cars. In Berne I knew a guy who had
filled parts of the front of his Fiat 126 Bambino (which I had sold him)
with liquid concrete to have a better balance with the rear engine he had
tuned (I have to say that car was the heck of a racer in small and
rectangular streetcorners like in Berne's inner city - no braking needed -
just steer the wheel and give gas). Later the guy had an accident and drove
into a Volvo 144. The Volvo driver was shocked how such a small car could
destroy his supposedly well impact-protected car!
Didier

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Old Cars and Great Monochrome Shots)