Subject: [Leica] Re: do i need a hasselblad?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jul 3 08:14:05 2007

I agree that Kyle needs a Hassy 500CM, an M8, Rolleiflex TLR; but not
the Speed Graphic (which I believe he's already played with). In the
company of the Hassy, Rollei and M8 he must taste from the Linhof
trough; at least a Technika V as well as the Technikardan. I'd add to
that list an 8x10 Deardorf. I do believe that all serious
photographic maniacs owe it to themselves to experience the best
ever, in each format, before leaving this life.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Re: do i need a hasselblad?)