Subject: [Leica] leicanon experiments
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans#2)
Date: Tue Jul 3 13:32:38 2007

Rei.  I have heard that the Nikon eyepiece magnifer for the Nikon D200 will
fit the Canon EOS cameras.  I just bought a Rebel XTi and have the same
problem as you.  I made a trip to Seattle last weekend and Glazers had not
received their shipment of those adapters yet. Back order or some such
thing.  I can't wait to try it to see if it improves the viewfinder.  Goole
Nikon DK-21M and see what you find out.  It is a 1.2x or so.  That, with the
autofocus confirmation adaptor should be a real improvemnet.
Aram

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] leicanon - new FC adapters arrived)