Subject: [Leica] IMG: three on the wing
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Wed Jul 4 13:52:41 2007

Doug:

There are a lot of attributes in your work that show experience,
patience and skill.

One that I most often notice is that you know where the sun is, and try
to place yourself where the subject will be appropriately illuminated.

These there shots not only had to be anticipated and panned accordingly
(we won't EVEN go into focusing a Telyt on a moving object thay may or
may not be at infinity...), but they would have meant much less unless
the light was natural and believeable.

And so it was.

I rest my case.

Nice work, Doug.