Subject: [Leica] was: do i need a hasselblad? now: gear i regret selling
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jul 5 07:45:50 2007

I sold all my Hasseblad stuff. I was a little late, but not too late. I
don't regret selling it one bit.

I'm especially glad that I sold the 40 Distagon, the proceeds of which I
used to buy more Leica gear.

I still have all my Leica M gear and two Rolleflexes. I won't part with
any of these, knowing that I would regret it. I still use them all. I
stopped using the 'blad well before I sold it.

Still today I regret the fact that I sold my Pentax 645 to purchase
Hasselblad in the first place. The Pentax 645 was an awesome system. MF
quality in a camera that handled like a 35mm SLR. It didn't have the
image of a Hasselblad.....even though it took better images!

DaveR