Subject: [Leica] The end is near...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jul 5 22:25:38 2007

Thanks Michiel, that is very generous.
But I really do not want to rely on a friend's goodwill. I am sure I can
find another lab, hopefully in Eindhoven so I can drop off and pick up
during the day.

I can understand s-Color's decision. They cater mainly to the
professional market, and I can imagine that there just was not enough
business to justify the fixed costs of the processing operation. People
like me, shooting a couple of rolls a month, is not enough to keep it
going. I do spend significant (for me, anyway) money with s-Color, since
they printed my Brussels exhibition prints earlier this year, and I buy
my archival DVDs and Epson printer cartridges for my R800 from them.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands