Subject: [Leica] Fourth of July
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Fri Jul 6 10:24:25 2007

Hi All:

Phillippe wrote:

"You boosted the colors enough to forget about the rain.
Looks like that family is boosting something, too: calories.
Thanks for showing,"

One of my weaknesses is I like bright colours when print. Most of the images
I post, I turn into prints. There was no neede to dampen spirits any more
than necessary- weather wise. As to caloric intake, mostly everything at
this fish restaurant is fried. I go there, perhaps once a year. We won't get
started on another discussion of American caloric intake- the last
discussion got rather heated. Thanks for looking and commenting. vroger