Subject: [Leica] My first Olympus E410 gallery--a couple of days in Alicante
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jul 8 01:55:12 2007

A very nice series Nothan, it looks like you've got a great new toy <grin>.

One of the projects I've had at the back of my mind for ages to do the flip
side of what you've done and record the Brits in all their glory as they
drink and tan themselves along the Costas. Not sure if I'm brave enough to
wander around Benidorm at 3am surrounded by hoards of stupefied drunken
compatriots though.

One thing that amazes me every time I go to Spain is how different the
country is just a few kilometres back from the coast. It really is like
being in a different country without all the trappings of the package
holiday crowd.

Thanks for sharing.

Steve