Subject: [Leica] My first Olympus E410 gallery--a couple of days in Alicante
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jul 8 21:50:52 2007

Thanks Ed. The performance at high ISO is much better than a compact
camera but not as good as that of my Canon 1DII (which I did not expect
anyway, given the smaller sensor of the Oly). The nighttime shots I
posted are generally taken at ISO 800. I did not have a need to shoot at
1600, since the places where I was were fairly well lit, but I am sure
the images would be usable.

Cheers,
Nathan

--