Subject: [Leica] Airports
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Jul 9 13:42:35 2007

Hi Friends!

I've found so many, many, many messages...., that he only possible way
I see is comment the last ones, step by step, Sorry for those maybe I
miss...., but the important think is to be on he LUG, be alive!

Don, these are two wonderful images, the second one is my prefered..."
tenderly"

Saludos cordiales desde Barcelona
Luis