Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Olympus 410 pictures
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Jul 9 16:10:27 2007

Nathan, I've enjoyed this set a lot.  Today I took a look at the 410 in a
store.  Seems like a really nice camera, but I'm having trouble
understanding where it fits in the line-up of DSLRs.  It's priced about the
same as the lower-end Canons and Pentaxes with APS sensors but has the much
smaller 4/3 sensor.  Why would someone choose the 410 over one of the APS
models?  I have a Pentax that's roughly the same size and weight as the 410
but has the larger sensor and also costs less than the 410.  The salesman in
the shop wasn't helpful.  He told me the main advantage of the 410 was
higher shutter speeds!

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE