Subject: [Leica] M5 prices going nuts?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jul 10 04:08:10 2007

Found it http://tinyurl.com/2tx9zw - considering the worn shutter cloth, the
dings and wearing signs it seems indeed a proud price. It seems to me black
ones are more sought after. Have seen some in working order going for over
$1.5k. There are actually two for $900. Collectors or shooters? I don't know.

But OTOH, M2 are going for around $500. Just missed one, with Elmar 50/2.8,
meter, case, boxes, manuals, for CHF 600.00 on Ricardo (local swiss internet
auction).

Didier