Subject: [Leica] IMG: PESO, a father's thing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 11 21:21:40 2007

Philippe Orlent showed & said:

>>>It must be a father's thing but it has been a long time that I've
been so pleased with a photograph I made.
<http://www.fullflavor.be/_POR0802.jpg>
Or am I getting soft? It's hard to edit when so close to the subject,
so comments are very appreciated.<<<<<<

Philippe mon ami,
No not at all! You are not getting soft, as that is a father's prerogative!
It's a very fine photograph!

This is a solid, good photograph. If I were to make any comment, it would be
to have the child's head turned slightly to the right as we view the scene.

What would've happened is light would have become more Rembrandt like
lighting. A slight shadow off to the right. A sort of triangle slight
lighting on her right cheek.

Quite frankly this is almost nit picking as it's a very nice family
photograph as we see it here.

Well done and good on you.

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: PESO, a father's thing)