Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #28
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 13 00:12:19 2007

Hoppy
Thanks.
I think the picture is important so everything else should be functional and
low-key. Sometimes I'm scared by certain web photogalleries with show a
frame around the picture, then a frame around the frame, then fat 3D
shadows, contrasts, and maybe even colored backgrounds  around b&w pictures.
I think the border of the monitor body is already a frame, the browser
window is already a frame, then there's no need to add more frames except
maybe a 1-pixel line.
Didier

The gallery is made with only php code document, plus the thumbnail page.
Just have to add the picture and one line of code (picture number,
description) every week. The rest is automated.

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #28)