Subject: [Leica] (IMG) Five enemy combatants, three refrigerators, and a flower.
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Jul 13 09:20:30 2007

Hello All,
The month of June was spent recovering from a rather involved emergency eye
surgery, which included a vitrectomy, retinal reattachment, a scleral
buckle, and finally an injected gas bubble.  The difficult part was keeping
my head down for the entire month.  I found the visoflex with the chimney
finder worked fine.  From the two rolls I managed during my convalescence
here are three images -  Five enemy combatants, three refrigerators, and a
flower.
http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/PAW%202007/paw2007June.htm

http://tinyurl.com/377ala

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated
Chris S

Replies: Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee) ([Leica] (IMG) Five enemy combatants, three refrigerators, and a flower.)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] (IMG) Five enemy combatants, three refrigerators, and a flower.)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] (IMG) Five enemy combatants, three refrigerators, and a flower.)