Subject: [Leica] No, no no! FS: 8x10 and 4x5 cameras and lenses.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Jul 14 15:44:11 2007

Jim Hemenway wrote:
> Hi Peter:
>
> The ship is an old schooner which is being restored as a small three
> masted ship for inclusion into the Tea Party Museum "fleet".
>
> An existing brig, The Beaver has been de-masted, wrapped in plastic and
> is being stored at the Maritime Heritage museum because after the fire
> at the Tea Party Museum in Boston, it's going to take awhile to raise
> the money necessary to rebuild the docks and such in the Fort Point
> Channel.

It looks great. I should perhaps post some of my ship shots from Portsmouth -
not RI. No, I should get on with some posting ;-)

Peter

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] No, no no! FS: 8x10 and 4x5 cameras and lenses.)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] No, no no! FS: 8x10 and 4x5 cameras and lenses.)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] No, no no! FS: 8x10 and 4x5 cameras and lenses.)