Subject: [Leica] Old Barcelona Station
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 15 12:10:11 2007

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
R. Clayton McKee
Enviado el: domingo, 15 de julio de 2007 3:36
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: RE: [Leica] Old Barcelona Station

Thanks for mentioning that.  I kept thinking it had to be a model; the angle
wouldn't be possible on a real building unless the roof was several hundred
feet up, and that just didn't seem likely... but one never knows.

Some very nice work there, anyway.

Quoth the Luis Ripoll :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com