Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy on Kangaroo Island part three
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 15 13:35:59 2007

Hola Hoppy,

Remarkable Rocks: This picture is absolutely outstanding!, I imagine a big
enlargement on a wall, this landscape is one of the more beautiful I have
see, these rocks remember me the structures photographed by Koudelka, I
really think you can sell it as a poster (don't forget to give me a fee for
the suggestion!).

All others are very good too, I like very much too looking west late
afternoon, the "Old man", last light, and looking west further into the
National Park. A great beautiful work!

Salud!
Luis