Subject: [Leica] IMG: SundayShot
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Jul 15 18:25:53 2007

Today's news is that I am out of the hospital, and doing quite well.
My new hip is working splendidly.  I woke in the recovery room in
less pain than I have been in since I first broke my hip seventeen
years ago. That was Wednesday. Things have continued on the same
positive course since then. The medics are very pleased. Blood
chemistry is fine. Blood pressure is low.  This whole process has
been remarkably pain free. I'm doing great.

This week it's another of the series of abstracts which I made of the
Lilies growing in Judy"s garden.

Barney

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Lily_4.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: SundayShot)