Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Checking the Dam, Feb 1956
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jul 17 10:24:15 2007

Continuing through the B&W negatives in the cigar boxes, I liked this photo
from February 1956.  During the previous year, my Dad and his boss, who was
a highway contractor, decided to build a fishing lake on our family farm.
This photo shows my Dad walking the dam, looking for signs of leakage.  In
later years, there were problems with beavers that burrowed into the dam and
created leaks.

Leica IIIa and Elmar 50/3.5, bulk Kodak ASA 50 film, filter not recorded.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Cigar+Box/Nichols+Lake+01+Feb+56+sm.jpg.html

Comments, critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA