Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography at the Maine Media Workshops
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Jul 18 06:39:21 2007

Clive... I'm jealous...  I hope to do this workshop with BD one day...

in your project...which I enjoyed, numbers 13 and 14 are my
favorites...Steve

Replies: Reply from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Documentary Photography at the Maine Media Workshops)
Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee) ([Leica] Documentary Photography at the Maine Media Workshops)