Subject: [Leica] PAW 29 EMBARRASSMENT OF RICHES
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Fri Jul 20 18:58:44 2007

Hi All:
I discovered something new in New York. I visited a neighborhood I had heard
about but haven't visited before. I found Williamsburgh Brooklyn. Long an
enclave of Orthodox Jews, it is now also a place with art galleries and
restaurants. A small SOHO  located in Brooklyn- So I wandered the streets- I
came up with several images which I liked. I chose one for this weeks PAW.
I was walking in Vinegar Hill, (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinegar_Hill,_Brooklyn) and as I turned the
corner the sun was just right on a white building. It caught my eye and
liked the result. I shall have to go back and take some more images. vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/4/173387393/Large

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] PAW 29 EMBARRASSMENT OF RICHES)