Subject: [Leica] Armed in America - something missing
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Fri Jul 20 21:29:29 2007

You are just angry because you don't have enough water for your weapons.

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Armed in America - something missing)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Armed in America - something missing)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Armed in America - something missing)