Subject: [Leica] PAW - week 28
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Jul 21 07:00:33 2007

I've decided to do a PAW again. Maybe July isn't the best time to start, but
what the heck I'm in anyway.

This year I've decided to do it as a blog. Hopefully this will make the who
process much easier with no HTML to roll by hand. Shooting with the M8 will
make it even simpler - no rolls of film to develop and scan. A big thank you
must go to Nathan who advised me on the software to use, and it really was
as simple as he said it was.

Anyhow, enough of the waffle, here it is, taken at a steam fair in Cheshire
last weekend...

<http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?page_id=7>

Thanks in advance.

Steve