Subject: [Leica] More Barcelona pics
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 22 09:06:51 2007

Hi Philippe,

I'm agree with the most popular things today, the cellulars, everybody is
more dependin from his own cellular than to the other, they spoke at a high
volume and we finally now their lifes. The second very commun thing, as you
say, with the digital P&S, the mouth open and looking always the pictures, I
remember one day Ted said this make plenty of inecissive moments.

Dou you remember on the bus or on the underground some years ago?, it was a
lot of people with a book, today is a lot of people with a celular sending
messages.

Thanks for looking and commenting

Saludos cordiales
Luis