Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW: week 28
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jul 22 15:20:28 2007

Thanks Steve, I'm loving it. Haven't had this much fun with a camera since I
bought my first M.

The combination of M8 and Alien Skin Exposure to do the b&w conversion is
one I'm very, very happy with.

Steve

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW: week 28)