Subject: [Leica] Need Knowledge; Use of Dark Yellow Filter w/B&W Film
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon Jul 23 19:34:14 2007

Gene:

Thanks.  I'm gonna do just that.  Looks like, today, I've used up all
my LUGHelp Chips for the next month"

The R8 is loaded with Ilford XP-2 Super, the filter is on the 28-90
Asph and we got no blue skies yet (you know....Seattle!!!).  Weatherman
is teasing us with a hint of sun freaks tomorrow so I'll be out there
ready to do some serious sky/cloud/subject shots if the Weather Gods so
deign.

Also hope to do some ambient light informal portraits; I'm told the
Dark Yellow mellow-izes freckles, moles, varicosities, etc.  Rather do
it that way then a day and a half on Photoshop.

Regards,

Bob