Subject: [Leica] Converters?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jul 24 10:47:42 2007

Hi Douglas,

I have only used the Pro 300 models on my Nikon gear. They are very
sharp and well made. The MC4 is a different animal. It's a 4 element
design vs the 7 elements of the two more expensive models. Unless you
can get one really cheap to experiment with I would be more inclined
to put the money in one of the better models. Something must be
lacking in the MC4. Just my opinion.

Len