Subject: [Leica] Armed America on ABC World News
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Jul 24 18:32:47 2007

I got a web page at least, which is pretty good for ABC.  I got out my
Mossberg riot gun and propped it up by the monitor for the occasion.  It is
quite possibly the ugliest firearm ever made.  I got it as part of an
over-run of a special order for the U.S. Marines.  The main requirement is
that it could not be disabled or dented by running into bulkheads.  My hope
is that home invaders or burglars will faint dead away, saving me a major
clean-up and paperwork.

I'm glad Bashir and Cisco made it into the web presentation.  It is my
favorite photo, and his is my favorite answer as to why he owns a gun.  It
reminds me of my dad's advice - "can't hurt, might well help".  Best
continued success with the book - it will be my Christmas present for many.

Ken