Subject: [Leica] Older than Jerry Lehrer! Zeiss-Ikon Taxo c1927
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Thu Jul 26 00:11:05 2007

Hi Jim

For a f6.3 lens, f16 is the "sweet spot" in aperture.

I like chromes darkish and this is nicely saturated and looks great when
projected onto the traditional slide screen.

Dan K.

>Hi Dan:

100th at f16, but the resulting chromes were slightly overexposed. I
darkened them a little in Photoshop... maybe darkened them a little too
much,

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Older than Jerry Lehrer! Zeiss-Ikon Taxo c1927)