Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box - Mother and Son 1963
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jul 26 13:01:45 2007

Philippe,

I can't be sure about the lens.  As I recall, it was a fixed lens, not
interchangeable, and I suspect it was a Zeiss Jena 58mm f/2.0, but I only
had the camera a short while, so really did not record the details.

Yes, I agree about the bokeh.  I cleaned up a few scratches, but the details
are as they appear on the negative.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA