Subject: [Leica] Out with the old, in with the new
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jul 26 14:18:48 2007

When you're from over here (Europe), using that phrase just means
'Hey, I've seen the Michael Moore movie and Heston's whole dead cold
hand thing seemed a bit bombastic to me'. (As were a lot of the
movies he played in, BTW)
Love the breasts suggestion though.
About the Converses: never had better sneakers in my life. Never
found the same model again, either. So I'll wear them till they just
drop of my feet.

Philippe

Op 26-jul-07, om 22:54 heeft Steve Unsworth het volgende geschreven: