Subject: [Leica] Re: Olympus vs. Leica
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Jul 26 17:21:45 2007

Damned if I can remember what Maynard G. would have said though my
memory for the distant past may be the one thing that's actually
getting better with time.

No more Sunny 16 in my life, though.  Automation reigns!

Haven't quite figured out what the Child (?!)* Mode does, though.

*My keyboard doesn't have an Interobang.  Not much call for it
anymore apparently.

Regards,

Dick