Subject: [Leica] FS MP .72 Black Paint & 90mm ASPH
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 23:12:28 2007

For Sale:
Leica MP Black Paint 0.72  SN # 28807xx. Purchased new & used very lightly
as my eyes no longer focus as well as they used to... All boxes, manuals and
Leica strap.  $2000

Leica APO Summicron M 1:2 90mm ASPH    Black.  Purchased new and hardly
used.  $1800

Both for $3500

I have a Paypal account.

I'll be off to Gilroy, Cal. this weekend for the  World Famous Garlic
Festival.

Thanks

Jon

(I do shoot my M3 quite heavily and I use the 35mm asph)