Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jul 27 14:06:54 2007

Jim,

I see you've been living the latest news. Pretty funny. We haven't
reached 90 deg yet in the last couple of days. But my son tells me
it's warmer where you are than where I am. It's been pretty humid
though.

I took the photo 2 days ago in the morning before the sun got too
hot. I don't know what kind of flower it is though.

Thanks for the comments.
Len