Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Kröller-Müller and some close-ups
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 29 07:51:56 2007

Nathan Wajsman showed his talent once again:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Kr?ller-M?ller and some close-ups

garden and art museum in the middle of nowhere near Arnhem, and also on

a walk with my dog, carrying the Olympus E410 armed with the 100mm Apo

Macro (hence the cross-posting to the Olympus list). It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=94
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=94%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<<<,

Hi Nathan,

It never fails but you once again illustrate your wonderful eye for the
photographic moment. I know I don?t respond to your every picture posting,
otherwise I?d be writing every day. :-)

However, once in a while the guided visual tour you produce is extra special
as is this one.

The tour of  the Kr?ller-M?ller and the use of composition and reflections
in the water is excellent. It?s what sorts out folks who see
photographically and those who record a moment in time and location as

?snap snap!?

Your narratives add to the tour without question. Well done mon ami, well
done, Thank you for an interesting series well executed.

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) (Re: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Kröller-Müller and some close-ups)