Subject: [Leica] Licanon Exposure Question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jul 29 15:08:20 2007

Thanks, Doug.

I generally only use the 20D with the 560mm Telyt. Since I normally
only use it at ISO 400 and wide open I seldom use the built in meter.
Nearly every shot I take is the same, 1/1000 at f6.8. It works for
me. This test was the first time I put a Leica R zoom on the 20D.
Wish I had a DMR though.

Regards,
Len